Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Protocol
Dear Valued Client:
As we continue to navigate our way through COVID-19 and the changes our company is experiencing, we want you to know that we are still here for you. At this time, AMD Environmental remains open for business for essential commercial and industrial jobs. We anticipate opening up our residential environmental testing services once the NYS Pause order is lifted. In anticipation of reopening residential services, and in alignment with NYS Department of Health safety guidelines, our company has added to its already existing safety protocol.
Our safety protocol is as follows:
- Field technicians will adhere to hygiene and cleaning requirements
- Field technicians will wear respiratory protection and gloves
- Employees will maintain physical distancing guidelines unless the core function of the work activity requires a shorter distance
- Tools and work vehicles will be sanitized before and after each job
- Foot coverings will be worn inside occupied spaces if deemed necessary
- Employees have the option to stay home if they do not feel well
The health and safety of our employees and clients is a top priority. You can count on us to take every precaution to uphold our safety standards, and still provide you with the highest quality environmental testing services. We will continue to advance our mission, which is to provide comprehensive and affordable environmental testing services.
AMD Environmental has proudly served the Western New York/Rochester community for over 10 years. We thank you for your support and patience during this time.
Anthony DeMiglio, President, AMD Environmental Consulting, Inc.